Tuesday, October 11, 2011

happy happy gay day!

image via pastelpunk

So, LGBT community, I am a horrible fairy princess (sounds so much more attractive than fag hag or fruit fly, yes?), and I didn't realize until this morning that it is National Coming Out Day! How negligent am I? And with a gay roommate and everything? I've been lost in my own little straight-girl world, it seems.

I just want to make it known to anyone who visits, that VLG is a safe place. I want everyone who comes here to be open-minded and to love their fellow man. While I welcome intelligent, open discussion of issues, those who are hateful and mean will not be tolerated. I get very mama lion, and the last thing I want to see is any of my readers being harassed.

Basically, just know that no matter what race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, lifestyle, age, shoe size, what have you, you are welcome here. The only thing that isn't allowed is hatred.

Happy Coming Out Day, Glitterazzi. Be who you were born to be, because as the lovely Lady Gaga said so well, "God makes no mistakes."

1 comment: