Monday, January 2, 2012

lundi links

image via marcoribbe-de

HAPPY FREAKING NEW YEAR!!!!!

Here, have some linkies. ^_^

♦ Start 2012 with a new outlook on life. Gala has provided some tips to make a personal mission statement. It's my project for tomorrow. ^_^

♦ Like me, you're probably vowing to live a healthier life this year. It seems to be a pretty universal new-year promise we tend to make. Kandee is sweet enough to provide some tips!

♦ My organizing role model Jennifer has posted a breakdown of her major monthly projects from the past year. Honestly, there's not a post on that blog that doesn't make me want to revamp my entire life. XD

♦ Zoya, one of my favorite all-time nail polish companies, is coming out with a flakie glitter collection! LOVE! And there's some beautiful swatches of them to preview here!

♦ Need a jumpstart on those resolutions? Sarah's got yo back.

♦ Gala wants to help you start 2012 on the right stiletto'ed foot, too!

♦ Kate wrote an article about friend break-ups that hit really close to home, considering my break-up with my best friend from high school this past year. Good to know that I'm not alone.

♦ I was an art minor for ten minutes my freshman year, so I dig this stuff.

♦ I don't know about you, but I'd love to see VLG get some more lovin'. Do you feel the same way about your blog? Here's 65 tips to bring in traffic.

♦ Here's a post showing a list of New Year's Resolutions a man wrote in 1942 that still holds a lot of ground today. Love this sort of thing.


And now, I'm off to catch up on a massive pile of work from a week of being sick. Boooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment