Monday, March 26, 2012

lundi links


It's been a busy time for me, dolls, what with a recent vacation and a recent new romance (ooh la la!). So I thoroughly apologize for being so absent, but I'm sure with that information, you'll forgive me. ;)

And now, the posts!

♦ NEW MARU VIDEO!

♦ To-do list not quite doing it for you? How about making a gorgeous visual board of your goals? Might be turning a wall of my bedroom into this. LOVE IT.

This mom makes it a point to tell her daughters that she thinks she is beautiful. It's an amazing message, and something I wish my mom would do now.

♦ So, I'm sure every one of you has a Pinterest, so it's not new to you. But I also have one, and I thought I'd share. Follow me and drop a comment here, so I can follow all of my poodles, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment